House system is service-cum training organization. Its aims are:
i. To promote the welfare of the students.
ii. To promote better student-teacher relationship.
iii.To impart citizenship training.
iv. To encourage self-discipline.
v. To teach skill management and leadership.
Each house is headed by a house captain. Co-curricular activities are organized with the guidance of house teachers. A healthy and keen spirit of competition is nurtured. The house captains perform the following duties in rotation.
1. Management of the morning assembly.
2. Maintenance of order during recess, dispersal
3. Looking after general cleanliness.
4. Checking of School-Uniforms.
5. Arranging house competitions in sports, arts and cultural activities.